Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ode to wonderful



Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to K.A.

Why you ask I have an ode to KA? Well, lets just say, you don't know wonderful until you meet this woman.

Words can't describe how truly talented this girl is. She might be a little short, but she's taller than I'll ever be. She has a beautiful heart, to go along with one of the most musical voices I've ever heard sung in my life. She's a great act on stage, and even as breathtaking as this picture.

She's going through a hard time right now, and its now that I realize just how amazing she is. She has always done all she can for how busy she is, maintained composure and has even held me up when I needed someone to listen.

Just thought the world should know how wonderful KA is. Because shes quite the person.

love ya girl,
em

No comments: