So as the ones close to me know (or used to be close) last year Feb. 13-17th brought a new meaning to the term "coming clean".
After that "fateful" trip, I was asked to a local coffee shop by a dear dear friend, and proceeded to have an in depth conversation about personality traits, friendship traits, and even relationship traits. In this conversation a lot of things both good and bad were brought to my attention. However, the repercussions of that infamous Thursday Feb. 22, have really seem to take its toll on me. This past Thursday being the 1 year anniversary.
Why I bring up this moment of my life? Well, for the the most recent times of my social life now I have been blessed with some amazing people. Unfortunately I suppose this time of year for the friends I care about most, seem to kinda leave me in the blue.
So alas, its now the 2nd year in a row, where I have been broadsided with a change in my best guy friend on the Thursday after TMEA.
I wouldn't change a thing about the times I spent with 2007 friend. They are some of the happiest memories in my life. But sometimes the pain of the impact doesn't show up until long after the wreck.
I just wish I could have had one more memory, one more laugh, one last dance, and one last hug.
*a very very very scarred emily*
No comments:
Post a Comment