Thursday, December 02, 2010

I did it!

I have successfully marked #1 on my bucket list off. HOLY SHIT. Sadly those are the first two words that came to mind as i typed that. I'm sitting back at my house, slowly uploading pictures to facebook. Really slowly. One day's pictures at a time.

It was an amazing trip. I wish I could put it into words on how awesome it was. Everything I dreamed it would be and more. My expectations were exceeded by all aspects of the trip. No, I didn't find a hot Italian man to fall in love with yet, but I know he's out there.... haha

Christmas is coming up and I find myself in quite the spirit this year, listening to the music and Granny decorating our house one thing at a time helps too! Ready to have Xmas break off to just be at home with family and friends.. hopefully Santa will be good this year? I think so, because he's always amazing.

Merry Christmas all!


ps. i still miss PaPa

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I'm so glad you went overseas! Really makes you realize how young America is, that's for sure!