Hello there blog family.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Where do I begin?
Christmas was spent in Colorado, and that was a lot of fun. Enjoyed spending time with my cousins and visiting with my Aunt and Uncle.
New years was alright.
Before school started back up, I received a call from my Principal that my classroom was broken into over Winter break. All of my electronics (minus computers) were stolen. I still well up when I think about it now. Some people are just plain horrible.
I'm very fortunate in these next few weeks that I don't have too much on my plate with the exception of some travels.
I'm sorry to my friends and family who are confused by my "I feel invisible" post. I feel I'm lacking direction in my life at the moment, and my "stresses" are obsolete in the schema that is my life right now.
Spring break is coming up, I'm looking for ideas to travel. If you know of any, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment