"Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things - air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky - all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it"- Cesare Pavese
Saturday, June 02, 2012
End of Year 3
Well, I'm down to the last week of school. 187 days gone and a world's worth of experience under my work belt.
Where does that leave me?
Summer has so many fun things planned right now. June 10 I leave on the Carnival Magic (again) with my friend from college. and I am currently watching my lovely neice Miss Evie. I love her so much. She's really easy to watch. She's very content. Not my idea for an exciting night as a single 26 year old but I'm okay with it.
Hopefully more update later.
Happy Anniversary to Shelley and Steve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment