Monday, January 30, 2006

Refreshed

Well.....

Friday I hopped on the happy trail on to Marble Falls. I must say, this past weekend was MUCH needed. I really needed to clear my head when it came to what my priorities are. Of course, I'm in line, but I was giving too much of my time to worthless parts of my life. AKA FREAKIN BOYS!!!!

After spending time with the 4 most important people in my life (mom dad shelley and gretal), I refocused on the task at hand, and thats me kicking ass at school this year. So far so good, I love all my classes and I must say, they keep me on my toes.

Tamara is coming up here March 2nd, and I can honestly say, I CAN'T WAIT!! It's gonna rock hardcore! Not much of the whole partying scene, but just spending time with her. UGH I miss her so much! The best part is..... 6 days, she'll be here 6 days!!!! AHH! granted I'll have to go to classes, but still it's so cool!!

wow, this is the first time I think I have ever used (!!!!) in this journal. woot?

wish me luck- ill update more later

E-Bo*

No comments: