I have so much on my mind right now.
school friends family boys school tuba friends family boys....
doesnt seem like a lot, but im on system overload
School-
School is going AMAZING, this is the strongest i've felt after the first 4 weeks of school. I am EXTREMELY excited about Mu Phi, and this being my candidate semester, really rox.. I enjoy the company of all my siblings, and I can't wait for the candidates to become even closer.
Friends-
I have amazing friends... they all seem to understand me where I'm coming from even if they arent in my shoes. I was really down last night about my friends not understanding my drive to be a better student...after some good talking w\ mom and christal, i came to terms that they do understand and are willing to help me with this.
Family-
AMAZING, im speechless..brilliant, funny, wonderful, AWESOME (squared), WOW
Boys-
This is a rough subject.
i'll elaborate more tomorrow
im tired
goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment