Fun dip is good, it dyes ur tongue different colors.
Life is hard. I know no one said it would be easy. But damn. Sometimes I feel like everything is going 100% then sometimes, im in the gutter. But thats not why people read this (if they do). They want to know about whats going on in my life.
Just had my last concert of the semester w\ "zoo" band. It was pretty rough, but the good news is, I got to be a percussionist tonight :-p for one song. I played Bass Drum. Lots of fun, and nice change of pace.
I got my big history paper done before 98% of my friends, and that was nice having that done. So I got to sit there and be moral support for the ones who didn't. :-) Although , I did feel like a minority. LOL
The only real big stuff that is stressing me out right now is Juries. I'm playing this wicked hard solo. And I've still got a lot of work to do on it. But I picked it myself, so i cant not do it. BLAH
Mu Phi Banquet is coming up. I love banquets, a nice time to get dressed up and show off my class. I have planned on going stag, but I've been told that I should be looking for a date. I was doing fine until i found out that mostly everyone going will have a date. So I guess I might have to start asking around? Dutch of course, I'm not gonna be looking for a relationship out of a banquet, just someone to be around.
I hate writing like a sad girl, but u know what. Sometimes I gotta get this stuff off my mind. So, if you don't want to hear about this. Skip to next paragraph.
-- I've got a lot of learning to do when it comes to my own relationships. Hell, I'll be the first to say that I suck at them. (or so i think) cause everytime I think i'm just casually seeing someone, I get screwed over. Even though it is mutually casual, I still get F*d over in the end... -- ( and thats all i gotta say about that)
I wrote that smaller because thats not whats important in my life right now, but something that IS on my mind.
So anyways, I feel I'll be updating this thing more often now. I tried putting a picture up in my profile but it didn't work. Meh, i think everyone who reads this knows what I look like.
I'm out-
later
Em
No comments:
Post a Comment