Sunday, April 30, 2006

One week

Well, its finally the last week of school. Well, a week and a few days. Today is also the count down to one week till my birthday. Woo the big 2-0. Too bad everyone who asks me how old im turing think ima say 21. Next year guys, next year.
These past few weeks have just about pushed me over the edge, not including the stomach bug i had last Thursday that I'm still recovering from.
Great news, as of 9pm tonight, I will no longer be a Mu Phi Epsilon Candidate, I will be active :-)
Juries and Finals are coming up, BRUTAL is too nice to put it. Well, finals should be easy, it just so happens that I picked an F'ing hard solo to play for my tuba jury. Dumbass that I am. I'll be alright to get it done, but it might just kill me this week. Juries are on Thursday so pray for me.
Im glad to see the semester winding down. Granted this is the most busiest time for a music major, I still have Mexico on my mind. A week with my parents and sister. A week to spend much needed time with them. I need this break from lubbock, I need my own time. Time to sort out my amazing turn around from last year, and time to sort out the stuff that still isnt taken care of.
I do have most of my shit together finally, but am lacking in a few departments. In time. Rome wasn't built in a day, but I figure the foundations and walls were built in 8 months. And I'm okay with that.

*almost done*
Emily

No comments: