Monday, July 10, 2006

I have some time

Words can not describe what sitting in a room 6 hrs a day (so far) can do to a girls mind.

I've never had this much time to think in my life. And not feel like I'm not doing anything, because I am.

So what is it you ask that I have figured out...
Well, i wouldnt say i have it figured out for sure, but lets just say that I have yet tackled another trial and tribulation (as mcginty would say) in my life. I have become very dependent lately on where I find my happiness. When in fact I should have it with me before I can find it. I guess getting caught up in good times made me feel that i could only have fun during them. So heres to fun times here. With me, regardless of what the situation is!

:-D

No comments: