D- disregards all truth
R- Ridicules Reality
E- exercises our hearts
A- Allows us to not feel guilty
M- Makes us believe in perfection
S- Shows our true selves and aspirations
Ever have those dreams that seem so real, you wake up wondering if it could have been? Dreams that weren't so far fetched that they could never happen, but yet leave you with enough belief that it could. The movie Cinderella couldn't have put it any better. " A dream is a wish your heart makes.." I had one of those last night. As wonderful as my dream was, I was in that land called perfect. (minus a few details), but then I wake up, and realize that this is nowhere near perfect. (But there is Walgreens) JK- but there is the reality that my dream wasn't and fantasy. It was just that, a dream. Dreams are the realistic ones, fantasies aren't. Why do I dream so much? Daydream, nightdream, napdream, who cares. I do them all. No matter where I'm at, my mind is somewhere else. Thats the truth. In Mexico, yes I was having a ball. But no matter where I've been, I'm looking to where I can go? Maybe? I dunno. OR I think of stupid stuff I can't control. Its like I'm not always there. I know thats gonna get a lot of laughs from my family, but im not talking about being a retard, but like my mind is tricking me into this perfect world. So in my head everything is the way it should be and everything's find. But My heart is starting to tell me no, dreaming isnt good enough anymore. I'm ready to see those dreams being brought into reality. Thus now, I'm not all there because I'm scavaging for ways to bring those dreams to reality. Every second my mind races with, How do I tell so-and-so how much they mean to me, or whats the fastest way I can save money for this trip, how can I figure out school, what could make me happiest right now, what if I dont have time to figure this out? What if what if, how, how how, who who who,when when when. I have so many questions, and I just want them answered, cause I've been looking for those answers for years now, and I'm just realizing whats making me not all there.
Wow, I think I could be my own shrink one day. I just figured stuff out by that ranting and raging.
Thank you blog
No comments:
Post a Comment