Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm too excited to sleep.....

Hey there blog. Well, its 3:08am and I can't sleep. I know this is TMI, but its from a little person I'd like to call, Aunt Flow. She throws off my sleeping habits. But this is good. Because I've got a lot on my mind and I'm finding some good time to get it all straight.

I'm really excited about the cruise. Like beyond all comprehension. I do not believe I've been this excited in a long LONG time. I have so many high expectations, not of a magnificant ship and crew. But just truly enjoying time with my friends and family. One week. Thats all. Wow this semester has gone by quick. I'm not complaining, but damn. Whew, that was fast.


In case ya'll haven't had an update, my Grandfather has been in and out of the hospital these past few weeks. No worries, he's home and on the mend. But he had a bad case of Pnemonia. (however u spell it). Mom (once again) has been going above and beyond her daughterly duties and has been a tremendous help to Papa and Granny Jackie.

So nevertheless, I;'m going to attempt to go to bed again. CANT WAIT!

Em

No comments: