Saturday, September 08, 2007

My word

Friday night, 1am, I'm sitting in my cluttered living room surrounded by price tags, lists, homework, candles just blown out and the sound of the tv in my bedroom murmuring in the back.

I'm in the 2nd week of school now. Not too bad school wise. But I wish I could say that for other aspects of my life.

Depressed doesn't begin to describe how I've felt this week. Utter LOST, wandering, and sheer confusion.

I just read my mom's most recent blog. Turns out that I still have yet to make the transition into adulthood. Tonight while i was talking w\ mom after work I realize that I just have to get passed this brick wall. I'm at the breaking point with life. ITS SO FREAKING HARD.

So I have a date with me myself and I tomorrow, to clean and detox. Get my ducks in the row.

Prayers will be much needed- and I'll try to keep you posted blog.

Em-Bizzle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about you update this thing fool?! (jk) LOVE YA!