Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Post No. 70 - and quite the update

Hello Readers of my blog.

Sorry about the delay. Life has been too fast lately.

This semester has really flown by. Very excited to say, that I am really doing well with life.
Had a couple speed bumps in life in general with me figuring out that hey, i'm 21... need to grow up now.

So I have chosen to take advantage of the TTU Student Counseling Services to get my life on track. Yeah "some people will just think you're crazy" (compliments of shelley about 13 years ago). but mostly today I have seen the outcomes and benefits of it. AMAZING

Money is finally getting saved and put to better use. Minus my employer writing hot checks for pay checks.. thats a story I rather not go over to save me from smashing in the computer (im here at work)

School- I can honestly say, IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CRAP!!!!!
GRADUATION CANT COME SOON ENOUGH.
IM SICK OF 100000HRS OF WORK AND NO CREDIT!!!

ok, im off that soap box

*anxious to see where life takes me these next few months. Something tells me im on a new road that I've never been down before and i like it *


for those of you who read this guess what i finally came to!
boys are lame- i love em' but i hate em'.
so im taking applications for "im not an asshole" men.. please send them my way- must like to dance and have a good time


jk jk
but still


anywho that is all - hope all is well where ever you are..

love!

No comments: