Good evening, Blog world.
Well, I'm here just about to crawl into bed and felt the need to update the ol' blogg-aroo.
Its been a crazy couple of weeks, but seems like things are getting back into their rhythm.
Why "Butterflies" as the title you ask? I miss them.
No, not the caterpillar\pupa\butterfly, but the heart skips a beat when you think about them butterflies. Yeah, I know its probably because Valentine's day is around the corner, but gimme a break. It's been a long time since I've really been interested in anyone. At least, with..butterflies.
My awesomely funny sister is true to her word when she asked me if she could make a profile for me on ChristianMingle.com I said of course. Which is true, because I haven't had much luck filling out the correct answers for myself on Match or Eharmony. Well, the ball is rolling with a few gentlemen, but I still don't feel the spark, the butterflies. I'm not sure what's missing from them. They all seem like great catches, but I'm missing something. Maybe its because its online dating, maybe because I long for the human contact that is a potential spouse. I dunno.
I miss you butterflies, I look forward to when you return.
Em
2 comments:
Just know, online dating can lead to great things. I know many, many people who met online that are now married. My sister and her husband are one example. Online dating may seem weird but it can work!
Thanks Becca! I feel I'm on the right track, who knows maybe me wanting the butterflies means its time for me to go find them! :) Say hi to the Family for me!
Post a Comment