Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Rut

Hello long lost blog world, I just got my laptop back out since a while, and I'm passing time before I meet my friend Shannon and her boyfriend for an early dinner.
I'm in quite of a rut at the moment with a lot going on. Work is extremely busy and I find myself being bogged down by it. I'm not sure if I can handle the pressure that comes with it, and that breaks my heart. I want to be the best at my job, and this one is just so challenging, I don't know if I can ever be the best.
I'm going on a cruise in 15 days, so I guess I could "cheer" up by packing. I so look forward to traveling away, even if its brief. I can't wait to get on board the ship and sigh a breath of relief before come back to work for chaotic contest season.

Well, I know this is brief, but I must look for something else to keep my attention.

Em

No comments: