When I graduated High school, one of my best friends gave me a photo of a home I fell in love with while we were looking at Christmas lights one year. Around the picture frame it says "DREAM - shoot for the moon, that-away, if you fall, you'll land amongst the stars" I sleep with this photo on my night stand. However I don't always remember to look at it and apply it to my life.
This evening I talked with Mom over some delicious Marble Slab about this picture, and how its reminding me to have a dream.
In my last posts, they haven't been very positive, because I've felt a lot of negativity inside my own mind, yet I find myself now, encouraged. (When it comes to work) -
These next few weeks are going to be extremely challenging for me, late nights, long rehearsals and many things to take care of before competitions begin April 8-9.
I'm comforted by the fact, that when it's all said and done, I will be able to say "I gave it my all". That is reassuring that I know I'm doing enough.
"I want to dream as big as a I can, so if I don't make my goal, I know it'll still be awesome" - Emily Boedeker

No comments:
Post a Comment