Sorry about that last post. I had taken out my stress on my lonely factor. Kinda dumb I know.
Anyways, I'm about to go to work, its not too bad considering its just driving two girls around Houston, so I can't complain much.
you know whats exciting! I'll be in lubbock on the 17th-19th! :( I get to come home and work for a few more days then go back to Lbk for the international conference. I'm excited about that like you couldn't believe. Don't get me wrong I love my family, but when I come home, its way different. I guess that whole not having a bed thing really wasnt fun to realize. But then I think of people who sleep on a couch when they come home, so a futon isnt so bad after all. I miss my family when I'm gone, but not when I come home. I love it when they come up there. Like I get the best of both worlds. Maybe thats why I'm in such a hurry to get back up there. I'm not sure. It's just frustrating to try to figure it out. Thats why I should just keep up my job and let June 17th get here when it does.
Well I'm off to finish getting ready. -More update later -
E-Bo
No comments:
Post a Comment