My name is Emily. I'm a permant 5th wheel when I'm home or around any family. Regardless of a big argument between the 2 said couples, i'm still the one sitting in the back of the car daydreaming wondering why I even exisit sometimes. I know thats a shitty thing to say, but I am reluctant to come home this next year w\ Shelley now moving back home. Shelley steve mom and dad. the magnificant 4. and their sidekick emily. The reason why I'm so anxious to get up to Lubbock is because, I don't have that 5th wheel syndrome when i'm up there... like, I actually have a bed &I don't get kicked out because of my future brother-in-law and stuck on a futon and a shower I can't use. In Lubbock I have these friends that are my life. They're the other 5th wheels of the world. But regardless of just being the 5th wheel I do feel beyond lonely here. I spend most of my time here online. Staring at the screen, anxious to talk to my friends. It's hard cause I love Tamara to death, but I also love many of my friends up in Lbk. I went and saw her tonight, I met her boyfriend. He's really nice and I def. approve, but then I was the 3rd wheel. I hate odd numbers.
I have always hated odd numbers. why cant it be 5 divided by one.. because no matter what country u're at. if u divide 5 or 3 by two, you will always have ONE leftover. I'm not asking\looking to make my family's #6, but I am wanting for once in a long time, to not be just sitting in the back of the car daydreaming, or wondering how many more arguments from now until the wedding, or will i be yet another cause that we have to wait an extra 10 minutes for a dinner table, or even borrowing a chair from another table. Its not some sappy oh poor me I'm single talk. It's me wanting a partner in crime, someone to just hang with to fill that 4th or 6th seat when I'm starting to daydream again. Just so I have someone to talk to. It's me saying how I don't miss it when its gone. And I cherish the times when I don't feel it.
And I'm also wondering if anyone else ever feels the same way I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment