Tuesday, August 22, 2006

praying for the best

So much has been going on.

My family and I still seem on rocky terms, I'm auditioning on Thursday and Friday. School starts monday, and i'm trying my hardest to hold tears back every day.

I need some outside input.
Say you like someone. A WHOLE WHOLE Bunch. Of course, you're too chicken to tell them, but still complain about it. (thats not the point) but the person you like is someone else, and in your eyes, that other person (the liked one) doesn't deserve the attention of the like-ee. make sense? I dont want to be the one to tell him that she's not good enough for him. not to get him with me or anything, but more like anyone but her. its not my place to say who he likes and what not. so this is what im praying for. he finds that out on his own. without getting hurt too badly. i dont like this feeling at all. like i just want to scream it in his face, why shes not good enough. but no. keep my mouth shut, like always. the F*in story of my life.

anyways, any input on this would be great

PS. mom, i know ure tired of hearing this. but damn i cant help it. im trying really hard to get over it, but i cant....

No comments: