Saturday, December 23, 2006

City of Angels

This movie, has become one of my favorites. It's well scripted and casted. I love Meg Ryan, not only is she beautiful but she is very talented and smart. Nicholas Cage is such a great actor. I see his face in this movie, and he's so in character, and even believable to be an angel. Makes me wonder if we all have angels out there, longing to make us happy, but knowing that they can't interfere with free will, they must step back. What if angels are all around us just there. Waiting for us.

Things have been looking up these past few days, me just accepting things the way they are and not putting my happiness in other people's hands. I realize things have not ended up the way I've wanted them to, but that doesn't mean that they wont.

I have been hanging with Shannon Price these past few days, and I find myself DYING for the spring break cruise. That's going to rock hardcore! I mean woah.

Anyways, off to go get ready for a nice dinner at Bonnies.

-emily

No comments: