Wednesday, December 06, 2006

didnt mean to

I didnt mean to make you cry, I meant for you to realize that like me, you cant give that much out without taking time to yourself. I know Im the worst person for doing this too, but you know that I love you. You're a great Mom, wonderful friend, and even better wedding planner.

As for wedding stuff. you shouldnt have to take stuff back if she changes her mind. make her do it. and until she does, she cant will have to count the money that went into that as gone. out of the budget. u shouldnt have to work extra hard because she didnt "re-approve". once should be enough

keep up the good work. ure helping me a lot today and last night. THANK YOU

-----------------

to everyone else.
I'm struggling a lot right now with my "path" i guess you can call it, somehow, within a day, im starting to find it.

ps.my dad is great too

No comments: