This weekend marks the best news I've received in a while. WARM weather is coming! Today and yesterday I could drive with my windows down and wear flip flops without feeling like a fool.
I look forward to summer and sunshine. Moreso, I find more anticipation of contest being over. Not that I'm prepared for it by any means, I just am ready for the weight to be lifted off my shoulders.
I hope that these next 9 weeks go by quickly, mama needs a summer vacation, like fish needs water.
I finally feel as if I got rest this weekend, and I'm very grateful. Granny Jackie isn't out of the woods yet, but we'll just have to be patient for her to heal. Sometimes, I fear, that patience runs thin within myself.
Mom and I are trying to get summer cruise booked for a family trip. I haven't cruised with Mom and Dad in over a year!
Maybe we'll get something booked by the end of this week.
Hope all is well.
E
No comments:
Post a Comment