Saturday, May 27, 2006

paradise found

Mexico. Wow words cant describe, my last entry (that is now deleted) was harsh and rash, but i was just acting instinctively.
A few more days here, I have a lot of stuff I'd love to go to, but I'm not sure if we'll have enough time. There is this night lounge called Jazz Heaven. We're going to try to go Monday evening. I hope that'll be a lot of fun.
I like being in a different country. As I walk down the street and I kinda get lossed, its amazing how the culture here is so pure. Traditions and lifestyle. Two things that are important to me. A part of me just wants to go out to this lounge we were just out, by myself sip on a glass of wine and watch people. See who I meet and what kind of conversations I could get lossed in. I'm a dreamer. My sister and my mom make fun of me for it. But I just can't help it. I just love to wonder what my life could be even if it was just for one moment. One person I meet, or even I say hello to, or give a smile. Its funny how much smiles can speak. I dont speak very good Spanish but I do know that a smile can say everything you need to.
Oh well. Here's to dreaming and good wine. Maybe one day it'll be a reality.

No comments: